It looks like my book buying ban is becoming an annual thing- I have accumulated so many books that I need to take a step back and actually read what I have!
- The ban begins on August 1st and will last until December 25th.
- I can accept books as gifts and for review.
- I should take all other books out of the library or borrow from friends.
- I’m allowed to swap books with friends.
- I can buy books for D- from charity shops- whenever I fancy/have money.
- I can buy books for other people as gifts.
Last year, I did really well- I only broke when I saw Morrissey’s autobiography for less than the price of a magazine. As much as I desperately I want the new Sarah Waters book, I’ll have to go on a massive reservation list at the library.
Fancy joining in? Sign up below and we can encourage each other- it’ll be a looooooooong few months…