This week has been mad, so when I saw Lauren had thrown open the autumn tag, I figured I’d take part too. It’s well known that I’m a fan of autumn, so it was kind of a given!
For Autumn, what is your…
1. Favourite thing about it? The changing colours, that sharpness in the air when you breathe in and the clothes!
2. Favourite drink? Chai (tea or latte), hot chocolate.
3. Favourite scent/candle? Anything with cinnamon and/or apple.
4. Best lipstick? MAC New York Apple
5. Go to moisturiser? Naked’s Thirst Aid, especially at night. Also Lanolips Lemonaid for lips.
6. Go to colours for the eyes? My usual colours- browns, greys, generally neutrals.
7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to? Tori Amos definitely has an autumnal lilt to her. As I started going out in the autumn when I was in college, stuff like Lit and Franz Ferdinand also brings back memories.
8. Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)? Woolly tights (grey or black only), bright skirt, matching small shawl wrapped round my neck like a scarf, black t-shirt, biker style boots.
9. Autumn treat? Pecan plaits, parkin or apple and rhubarb crumble.
10. Favourite place to be? On the sofa, knowing that D is happily asleep, with a candle burning, a cup of tea and my knitting. Bonus points if I’m watching something good on the telly.
If you want to have a go, consider yourself tagged!